Available on special order only, acidic water has many uses. Acidic water is available in mild (pH4-5) or strong (pH2.5). The milder pH is great for skin care whilst the stronger solution is ideal for cleaning as it kills bacteria.
We all know to wash our fresh fruit and vegetables before use and some people even go so far as to rinse their fresh food in water mixed with chlorine; chlorine being a known carcinogen. Acidic water is the perfect solution.
- Simply mist or dip fresh fruits and vegetables into acidic water to kill bacteria
- Clean all food preparation areas with acidic water and instantly sanitise cutting boards and kitchen surfaces
- Use to rinse fish. It will tighten the bodies of some fish and reduce the odour.
- Sanitise the bathroom by wiping down surfaces
- Streaks on glass and mirrors are a thing of the past
- Prevent foul odours on household sponges with a quick rinse
- Rinse dish cloths to disinfect and leave smelling fresh
- Disinfect doorknobs and handles
- Rinse your dishes
- Removes coffee and tea stains left on cups
- Try spot cleaning on stained laundry
- Use as a skin toner
- Use for dry skin patches or rough skin
- Use as a hand sanitiser, keep a bottle with you during the day
- Use as a hair conditioner
- Use for skin rashes and nappy rash.
- Use as an aftershave to prevent shaving bumps
- Use for teenage skin blemishes; spritz onto face after washing and let air dry.
- Use to spray in shoes to disinfect and deodorize.
- Remove sea salt and chlorine by rinsing hair after swimming
- Helps provide relief from mosquito and other insect bites
- Use as a steriliser for cuts and grazes