PURIFIED ALKALINE STILL WATER
We have installed special media to naturally remineralise our purified water and increase the pH of the water to produce an alkaline water with a pH of between pH8 to pH10. The pH is independently tested monthly and delivers analysis of pH9.7 to pH10.1. Normal water has a pH of 6.8 to 7.2, some commercial waters have a pH as low as pH4. If you are going to drink water you should make sure you drink the best quality water available.
Available in 1L, 750ml, 1L, 5L, 10L and in 20L and 25L containers.
What makes i-Water purified alkaline still water different?
- DETOXIFY – Detoxify your body to remove normal acidic waste products accumulated daily, plus remove toxins accumulated in your body from your environment, prescription drugs, and unnatural foods and from the “normal” process of aging. Acid wastes collected in the body can lead to more serious health conditions. Drinking alkaline water daily can help neutralise the acidity and wash acid waste products from cells and tissues.
- HYDRATE – Sufficient intake of water, especially alkaline water, is basic to maintain or regain optimum health.
- OXYGENATE / ANTIOXIDANTS – Alkaline water acts as an antioxidant, scavenging for and neutralising harmful free radicals. Because alkaline water has the ability to give up electrons, it can effectively neutralise and block free-radical damage to the body. Cancer and most other illnesses cannot survive in an oxygenated, alkaline environment.
- ALKALISE YOUR BODY’S pH – Alkaline water helps balance the body’s pH, which tends to be acidic because of our high acid food diet, stress and exposure to environmental toxins such as smog. Combined with eating alkaline inducing foods, you maintain a healthy body pH.
- ENHANCE YOUR IMMUNE SYSTEM – Enhance your immune system to maximise your body’s ability to fight off disease and heal itself.
INDIGESTION A PROBLEM?
HOW TO TREAT ACID REFLUX WITH ALKALINE WATER
Acid reflux occurs when food and acid from the stomach flows up the oesophagus (the tube that carries food, liquids and saliva from your mouth to the stomach). The symptoms can cause considerable discomfort. If left unattended over long-term exposure, stomach acids can contribute to deterioration of the oesophageal lining. During acute symptoms, one can drink a few swallows of water to wash the acids down the oesophagus back into the stomach. But be careful not to drink too much water. Increasing the volume of content in the stomach may cause further reflux.
For chronic acid reflux, doctors will prescribe antacids but this often comes with side effects. As such, some doctors may recommend alkaline water to neutralise stomach acids and maintain a balance between acidity and alkalinity.
If you do NOTHING ELSE but change the water you drink to alkaline water you will see massive results. If you’re want to help your body maintain pH levels whilst increasing alertness – if you want to have the body of your dreams, have perfect mental clarity all day and want to wake up in the morning feeling feel fresh and alert… If you want to have glowing skin, to have more energy and to have people constantly tell you how good you look; then change your water to our purified alkaline water.
Below is a study (Potential Benefits of pH 8.8 Alkaline Drinking Water as an Adjunct in the Treatment of Reflux Disease) by Jamie A. Koufman, MD; Nikki Johnston, PhD
Objectives: At the cellular level, tissue-bound pepsin is fundamental to the pathophysiologic mechanism of reflux disease, and although the thresholds for laryngeal damage in laryngopharyngeal reflux and for oesophageal damage in gastroesophageal reflux disease differ, both forms of damage are due to pepsin, which requires acid for its activation. In addition, human pepsin remains stable at pH 7.4 and may be reactivated by hydrogen ions from any source. Thus, most tap and bottled waters (typically pH 6.7 to 7.4) would not be expected to affect pepsin stability. The purposes of these in vitro studies were to investigate whether artesian well water containing natural bicarbonate (pH 8.8) might irreversibly denature (inactivate) human pepsin, and to establish its potential acid-buffering capacity.
Methods: Laboratory studies were performed to determine whether human pepsin was inactivated by pH 8.8 alkaline water. In addition, the buffering capacity of the alkaline water was measured and compared to that of the two most popular commercially available bottled waters.
Results: The pH 8.8 alkaline water irreversibly inactivated human pepsin (in vitro), and its hydrochloric acid–buffering capacity far exceeded that of the conventional-pH waters.
Conclusions: Unlike conventional drinking water, pH 8.8 alkaline water instantly denatures pepsin, rendering it permanently inactive. In addition, it has excellent acid-buffering capacity. Thus, the consumption of alkaline water may have therapeutic benefits for patients with reflux disease.
ALKALINE WATER TREATS CONSTIPATION NATURALLY
It’s not a pleasant subject but many people live with chronic constipation. The usual solution is to reach for a laxative, but this only offers temporary relief for sufferers. While eating a balanced diet and exercising regularly can help, they do not address the real cause of constipation. However, adding alkaline water to your diet can make a difference.
There are many causes of constipation such as a poor diet, dehydration, stress and the use of medications. Alkaline water offers those who suffer from regular constipation a safer, gentler alternative to laxatives.
What Is Constipation? Constipation is the result of waste taking too long to move through the digestive tract. Your stools become dry and hard making it difficult to empty your bowels. It may be a result of your diet, but even people who eat well suffer from constipation. The cause is more likely to be due to dehydration. Your large colon is responsible for keeping the waste moist, but if you’re dehydrated, your body will pull water from the colon.
Another cause for constipation may be an imbalance in the natural bacteria in your gut. Some bacteria have been identified as decreasing gut motility, which in turn results in a longer transit time. The longer stool remains in the body, the more likely it is to dry out and turn into constipation.
How Does Alkaline Water Prevent Constipation? You could drink ordinary tap water to help with chronic constipation, but there are two reasons why alkaline water is better:
- It’s more hydrating: When a water molecule is ionised, its molecular structure changes. The size of the water molecule is reduced, creating a ‘micro-cluster’. The smaller molecules of alkaline water are better at permeating cell walls and result is superior hydration. A study done at Montana State University has proven the increased hydration experienced by subjects drinking alkaline water.
- It aids in balancing intestinal flora: The good bacteria in your stomach thrive in an environment that’s low in oxygen. Alkaline water facilitates this by providing the body with additional hydroxyl ions that displace oxygen in the gut. Researchers in Japan studied the effect of alkaline water on the gut and discovered that it reduced intestinal fermentation and eased a wide range of digestive complaints.
How to use Alkaline Water to Treat Constipation! While you would normally take a laxative only when you’re experiencing constipation, alkaline water doesn’t work the same way. It’s more a prevention than a cure, although drinking alkaline water at the onset of constipation will help to resolve the issue faster.
You should rather aim to make alkaline water a part of your regular diet. Consuming sufficient water to help your body function at its best is essential for good health. Replace your morning coffee with a glass of alkaline water and aim to drink more water throughout the day. Avoid drinking alkaline water right before your meals. The high alkalinity of the water may interfere with your ability to digest proteins.